Saturday, March 24, 2007

I can now say I have seen/heard it all!

So on Thursday my mom called and asked if I wanted to run over to the mini bazaar with her. We went for a minute but got there right at closing time so we didn't get much of a chance to look around. When we left we drove over to see what the hours were on another craft boutique and we saw this.


It really creeped me out that somebody was just driving around with a casket in that box. We followed him for a minute and he was just driving around town it wasn't like it was a funeral precession to the cemetery or anything it was 7:30 at night and he was just driving around town. I think I will stick with the traditional car to carry me for my final ride but if any of you are interested here is their web site.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That's pretty weird. There must be some demand for it, though. :) I wonder if it's expensive.