Saturday, November 03, 2007

Family Pictures

I got to see our family pictures that we had taken in September tonight. It's been so long that I've been creating awful images in my head of what they must look like. And then I started thinking I didn't have enough time to do Gracie's hair so she probably looks funny and on and on. Where it's been so long my memory of the details was gone so my mind was playing tricks on me. The pictures turned out great. I need to go through them really well and decide which ones I want to frame and hang and which one for christmas cards and all that fun stuff so once I do that I will share some with you all.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

I am excited to see. I always think the worst when it comes to pictures....

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see them. Post as soon as you can!

Jenny said...

i love family pictures. glad yours turned out well. :)

Jen Herem said...

I am looking forward to them as well.. we are trying to get some taken for xmas soon..

Mandy said...

I bet they are absolutely darling! Let us see as soon as you get them!