Friday, January 11, 2008

Old Navy Haul

Old Navy is doing their 75% off sale. It started today and I was quite shocked at all the crazy women! I had fun and got some good deals on some clothes for the kids. I can't pass up $3 pants for Isaac. I got him the size he's in now and one in a size bigger. Also $1-2 for shirts.
There was more to choose from on the boys side this time for sure. For Isaac I got 2 dress shirts only $2 a piece!, a zip up hoodie, a polo shirt, a zip sweater, 2 pairs of cargo pants, 3 t-shirts and a pair of slippers.


For Gracie there was cute girl stuff but a lot of it was gone in her size and her size she would need for next year. So for her I got a sweater, 3 shirts, 2 cargo pants, 1 pair of sweat pants, and 3 pairs of shorts.
I also got this dress for her for next year. It was the item I paid the most for and it still was only $6.

Isaac original $150.98
Gracie original $142.50

Total Paid: $79.22 for 21 items (actually 22 but one item santa bought for next year and is paying me back)

I bought the kids coats for next year earlier this week before the sale so I could get their sizes and then I just had them do a price adjustment on my receipt so I got their coats for $19.
I got this one in pink for Gracie

I can't find the picture of Isaacs online and it's in his closet and Gracie is down for her nap so I'm not even going to risk going in to get it. It's a big puffy coat that was originally $58. It even has a pocket on the inside for his ipod. If he had an ipod. My question is what 4-5 year old has an ipod that they need a pocket for? Anyone?

4 comments:

Jenny said...

what great deals!

and i agree, what 4 or 5 year old has an ipod, and why would they need it in their coat? :)

Tracy said...

THAT'S why they were so busy there today. I went there to buy me a pair of pants and it was so crowded. The lady in front of me filled up about 15 bags of clothes and had the world's longest receipt!! All I had in my hand was a pair of pants! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Sweet deal! My 6 year old has an ipod...

Heather Inns said...

That is awesome you got some great deals! Good Job