The past few weeks have been a huge blur. I have pictures and tons to share about all we've done the past few weeks. However this week is finals week so we are officially in survival mode. Nothing that doesn't HAVE to be done gets done. My house is a wreck and the children are loving the extra tv time. So if I survive tomorrow and my four finals I have between 7:30 am and midnight I will post on Thursday. If it ends up being horrible then I might not be on to post until Friday or Saturday. So wish us luck!
3 comments:
I hope things are going well for you today!
good luck!!! hope everything goes well.
Hey! I hope finals went well. It was good to see you and your kids! Sorry we didn't get a chance to go to lunch. Have a fun summer and post lots of fun pics from NY!
Post a Comment