Saturday, October 18, 2008

Emmie Cakes Party

I am wanting to have a girls crafty night out and I have been loving these Emmie Cakes Banners for weeks now so I decided I'm going to have myself a Emmie Cakes Party. If you live near me and want to join in on the fun let me know which banner you want and get me the money. If we order 10 kids it's $14 (and add like a dollar to pitch in for shipping) a kit instead of $16. I looked at Roberts today and I couldn't buy supplies to do it for that plus then I would have to figure out how to cut them out and all that jazz. If you order from her everything is included all you need is some glue.
For me I am loving the scallop Birthday Banner and the Thankful. I love the Halloween one but I'm trying to get some other holiday decorations collected.

1 comment:

Beverly Jones said...

I'll take a cougar emmie cake! What a great Christmas surprise for my cougar-fan husband. Count me in.