Friday, November 21, 2008

Holy Crap

I'm sitting here in complete denial that Thanksgiving is next week. Halloween was just yesterday you know :). I'm not exactly sure where all the time has gone. Isaac is growing up faster than I would like and Gracie is doing and saying some of the funniest things right now. We were getting worried about her speech (or lack thereof) but I'm beginning to think it was just her stubbornness and the fact that she doesn't have to ask for something to get it (yeah, she has us all wrapped). I'm going to try to get her talking on camera. Some of the things she is saying that just crack me up are Wait, wait! Stop IT! doing mom? (whatcha doin) Babby (Abby) Kaka (Makah) donalds (McDonalds)
She has the funnest personality and has the cutest pout/sulk you have ever seen. She hangs her head and slumps her shoulders and covers her face and walks away. I laugh every time.
She is also still my little monkey. She can run faster on all fours (like monkeys do using their hands and feet in a gallop) than most people can upright. She can climb and hang from anything and everything. She totally climbed up my legs and onto my back like a little monkey the other day. It just cracks me up. She can also climb a pole like you would see someone stranded on the beach climb a coconut tree.

We got our family pictures back and all I have to say is amazing! I was so worried because Gracie is not an easy person to get pictures of and family pictures are not the easiest. Chantri did a great job! We love them. There is one picture of Grey that when Jeff saw it he said that picture was worth the amount we paid to just have that one. You will have to wait to see them on Christmas cards though :)

3 comments:

Chantri said...

I love hearing about little miss and her cute personality! She TOTALLY reminds me of my little one, their personalities are so alike...now to mention they both have the cutest natural curl hair! She is such a sweetie and a BLAST to run around with and photograph! I especially can't get enough of her mean face with the eyebrows pushed forward and down over her eyes! Too cute. I am so happy you love your family pictures. You guys are such a beautiful family. I should be getting your cards next week!

p.s. I freaking out that Thanksgiving is next week too...ahhh! Can't believe time these days...

Lacy said...

I am totally with you on yesterfday being halloween. I don't know where November has gone. Miss busy sounds so funny AND physically talented.

Skylette said...

I LOVE getting new family pictures! You will have to post some after you send your Christmas cards out. You look beautiful as ever but it was sort of hard to talk at that crazy craft fair!