Monday, December 08, 2008

K seriously GIVE THANKS!

So I guess you all get to look at a give thanks background for the rest of forever. I don't know how or why it came back but it did. I guess I'm supposed to learn something from it. I just went in to fix the header colors and now I can't get the thing to switch to anything. I clicked the basic background, I clicked erase all edits to template, I've tried everything. The html even shows the basic one it is supposed to. Not the all fancied up one you copy and paste for pretty blogs. I don't know what to do other than to have my phrase for 2009 be "Give Thanks" so it doesn't look like I can't change my blog background. Any ideas? Does it look normal to everyone else. And weirder than anything is all my sidebar stuff is back. I give up on all this technology crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could help but I am far from tech savvy...At least it's cute:)