Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sympathy post

These are just for my dear hubby so when I tell him my feet hurt he knows what I'm talking about plus I'm planning on having him make up for the lack of foot rubs the past few months. :) Love you babe!
This is a bad picture but my feet have been so swollen for so long and with the extra heat the past few days I think I have some sort of heat rash.



9 comments:

Chiemi said...

I know those pictures are for your hubby to see, but oh my gosh, you have my sympathy too. You poor thing. That look so uncomfortable. I hope when your hubby gets back you get TONS of foot rubs.

Tyra said...

OH MY GOSH! Seriuosly, you need to enlist someone to rub your feet while your hubby is gone~ Hey, do you know what you are having yet?

Lara said...

No, we don't know we are having. We decided since we have one of each we would let this one be a surprise. It's been SO fun! I'm surprised we've been able to keep it a surprise though with as many ultrasounds as I've had. The tech's have been really good about hiding it and not saying anything.

Angela said...

Lara! OMG!! I feel so bad for you! You do deserve a lifetime of foot rubs from your hubby now. Hang in there!

Shelly said...

Oh, you poor thing!!! You should definitely get some foot rubs for these pictures :)

Rest up.

Anonymous said...

You poor thing. I know your pain though. My ankle and foot looked like that last summer after my accident. Can you take water pills? Those worked wonders, but of course I was not prego.t

Buffy said...

Laura, I feel so bad about the swelling - please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out.

Unknown said...

Oh Lara!! That sucks for you! Keep those pudgy suckers elevated!! Yi- yi- yi!

Lacy said...

holy cow girl! Swollen feet are no picnic. Itching, stinging, throbbing :( If it's any consolation at all you are absolutely radiant. (the feet not so much though) Maybe your feet swell so much to make up for the rest of you that doesn't. I can't believe you only have 16 weeks left.