Sunday, August 15, 2010

Love


My little peanut is growing up way to fast for my liking. She is 9 months old and I'm not sure where the time has gone. Although I do know I have slowed down and enjoyed her being a baby more than my other two. I'm not sure if it's because I now know how fast they grow up so I knew I needed to treasure each and every moment more or if it's because she is very likely our last baby so I wanted to enjoy every last moment or if it's because with the third baby I'm no longer obsessed with what every one else sees or thinks. My brain is totally gone ;)
At 9 months Lucie is
*Rolling everywhere
*Loving foods
*still no teeth
*Loves her brother and sister more than air
*Waves
*lifts her hands up the second her daddy gets home and if he doesn't scoop her up instantly oh the crocodile tears that come.
*She loves baby food but veggi's are her favorite.
*She's pushing up but not crawling yet. (I'm enjoying this one while it lasts)
*Loves her sippy cup
*Can and loves to drink from a straw
*She loves to snuggle

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

It just does by so fast, doesn't it? She is so darling! I'm like you and trying to enjoying this third one more.

Dave & Melissa said...

Oh, she is sooooooo cute!!!! I've been a bad blog checker lately so your kiddos suddenly seem so old! Where did the time go? You look GREAT, by the way!