Friday, September 01, 2006




Isaac got his "big boy" bed today. I was so excited until I put him to bed in it tonight. Then I cried. He doesn't look like a little boy to me anymore. He is growing up so fast. He was so excited to see all his Thomas bedding that he got for his birthday out. He's been in his bed for about 30 minutes now and we haven't heard a word. We thought with it being different he would have a hard time going to sleep. He was too big for that little toddler bed so I bet he is way more comfortable all spread out. We'll see how the rest of the night goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these sure are cute pictures of our little boys bed. It is sure hard to see him grow up. I try and hang on to the moments as long as I can.. I guess that is why I take so many pictures. A way of freezing time, slowing it down if for just a moment. Great job with the blog baby! I look forward to your future entries. Love your hubby!