Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Welcome Deuce!

Andrew Alexander II was born September 12th at 12:03 am. I can't find my camera right now (I told you things were crazy) so I will post pictures later. I am so excited to be an aunt. He is so cute. He weighed 6lbs 15 ounces. Just a light weight. I am so glad my sister let me share the experience with her. Both of my babies have been c-section so seeing him be born was an experience I will never forget. You women who go thru labor are so strong and I have all the respect for you in the world. Deuce has red hair and is just beautiful. We have called him Deuce the whole pregnancy and it has stuck. That is what Isaac knows him by. Welcome to the family Deuce! We love you and are so glad that you are here. Be patient with our crazy family!

No comments: