So I saw this on a blog I like to visit and thought how cool is that.
There is a company called Snap. It is like cyber post it notes!
What is Snap Preview Anywhere? Snap Preview Anywhere enables anyone visiting your site to get a glimpse of what other sites you're linking to, without having to leave your site. By rolling over any link, the user gets a visual preview of the site without having to go there, thus eliminating wasted "trips" to linked sites.
It is free and so easy to install. Here try it out.
Roll over a few of my favorite links and watch the post it note pop up.
Mormonchic
Modbe Clothing
Have fun! It makes it nice to check which blogs have been updated that you are linked to.
Okay so I have been spending a lot of time reading blogs the past few days because I caught the nasty flu Isaac had. Somehow mine lasted 3 days and his only lasted one.
No comments:
Post a Comment