Sunday, January 28, 2007
Ugggh!
So much for Gracie having a fun 9 month old day. She got the stomach flu shortly after those pictures were taken. I feel so bad for her. We thought she was doing better yesterday but it hit again last night and she has been up all night throwing up and hasn't stopped today. I feel so bad when my kids are sick. I will be glad when this nasty bug is out of our house. In other news yesterday on my way home from lab I heard on the radio that Rascal Flatts was going to be in Idaho and Utah. Well Jeff and I love Rascal Flatts so I called him to write down the website the radio station gave to get tickets. We checked last night $125! per ticket and that is in the last seats of the back section they go up from there! We couldn't believe it. Needless to say we can both think of a million other things to do with $300 than go see them. It would be fun but not for us poor college kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment