Friday, February 09, 2007

Château W

Last weekend I went to Utah for a girls trip. We had a ton of fun. We went to the Modbe Warehouse Sale in Orem on Friday and scored on some great clothes. Melinda and her husband Robby were so nice to let us stay at their house Friday night.

I fell in love with this bedding. I have been looking for something to redo my bedroom in. I feel like my whole house is decorated in green and red so I have wanted something different. Usually the red just jumps out at me.
Saturday morning Robby got up and made us breakfast.

What a great husband! Thanks guys!
We continued Saturday with shopping and good food.

This is a sink I found at my new favorite store Tai Pan Trading.

Enjoying Subway before heading home.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Hey, I found your blog and me, too. I sure enjoyed the weekend at Melinda's. We should talk soon.