Saturday, February 03, 2007

Silly Survey

I've received this email a few times this week so I decided to just post my answers on here.



A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. CNA
2. Nicole Miller Cosmetic Specialist
3. Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Scooper
4. Daycare


B) Four movies I would watch over and over

1. The Kid (disney with Bruce Willis)
2. How to lose a guy in 10 days

3. Beauty and the Beast

4. Sweet Home Alabama

C) Four places I have lived


1. Idaho Falls, ID
2. Provo
3.
4.

D) Four TV shows I like to watch:

1. Survivor
2 Days of our lives
3. ER
4. American Idol

E) Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Boston
2. Mexico/Catalina Island (cruise)
3. Yellowstone Park
4. Albuquerque NM
(No, I have NEVER been to Disneyland or Disney World, sad I know but true)

F) Four of my favorite foods:

1.Home made Pizza
2.Chicken and dumplings
3.Banana Cream Pie
4.Maple Bar Doughnuts

G) Four places I would like to be right now

1. Somewhere warm
2. Anywhere warm
3. still warm
4. Luke warm/above freezing would even do


H) Four friends I think will respond (that have not already seen this):

1. Everyone better do theirs on their blogs too!

2.
3.

4.

No comments: