
I really can not believe how fast time has gone by. We got married July 16,1999. Yesterday for our anniversary we went to dinner and bowling. It was so much fun. We haven't been bowling in forever. I will post pictures later. We finally got a camera working so I plan on playing blog catch up this week and getting everything posted that has been going on.
Reasons Why I love Jeff
1. He treats me like I'm a queen
2. He is the BEST dad and would do anything for his kids.
3. He's a peacemaker
4. He is a very hard worker
5. He is very caring of family and friends
6. He shares in my passions
7. He lets me be who I am and still loves me
8. I love that he can read how I am feeling or what I am thinking. (Even though I still try to play it off when I'm mad. He can always tell and can always get me to open up about it.)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
I am so glad that you had fun.. and it is so nice to hear why you love your husband.
Post a Comment