




There's not many times you can get into a water fight with a fire truck. The funny thing was that the kids actually thought they had a chance. Then they started emptying the smaller pools and using them as shields. There were a ton of pools and sprinklers going everywhere. There is free cotton candy, snocones, popcorn, soda, lemonade, Popsicles, and creamsickles. There are the blow up rides and slides, a rock climbing wall, a mini ferris wheel, face painting, miniature golf, pony rides, water zone, clowns that make balloon animals, and I'm sure a lot more to do then we got to. It's all free. It's like going to the carnival and having a never ending pass to everything. It's so much fun now because Isaac is old enough to enjoy it. He loved the bounce house, the "dolphin" (it was really a shark, but whatever) slide and the pirates house. I started getting my cold that day so no food sounded good so I just ate all the cotton candy I could and Popsicles. I went with a cold and left with a belly ache. There is a big pig roast and hot dogs along with salads and fruit for the lunch. It is quite the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment