I stole this from Tracy. Hers was fun to read so here goes.
Best of 2007 Meme
Here are the oh so simple rules:
Take the first line of the first post from each month from 2007 to play the game. That will be your best of list!
January: I need to catch up from my last post but I will have to do that later. Isaac has had the 24 hour stomach flu (at least I hope it only lasts 24 hours) Gracie and I have had a horrible cold.
February: Last weekend I went to Utah for a girls trip.
March: This awful/wonderful machine is the reason I haven't been posting on blogger. Gracie has had RSV.
April:I have the worlds best vacuum cleaner.
May:Sorry about my lack of posting. This week is finals week and if Jeff and I survive I promise to get everything updated and post more on Gracie's birthday pictures and on Isaac's upcoming birthday.
June: This is what we did today. It was a beautiful day so we set up the swimming pool and enjoyed the nice weather.
July:Modbe released their new fall line this weekend and I have never been so excited.
August: The sipahh's were a HUGE hit.
September: Today was Isaac's first day of Preschool.
October: Even though I can't get a picture of the front of her I actually got one of her curls.
November: Isaac had his preschool party yesterday and then at the end they came out and went trunk or treating to the parents cars.
December: We are having issues with our phone and internet so thats why my lack of posting and chating on IM.
1 comment:
I wanna do this....but I only started blogging in August. I will have to do it next year!
Post a Comment