
These markers recommend 18+ months. Gracie is 20 months and I think they would have been better had they been the first markers she had tried to color with. It was awkward for her for the first few minutes because she is used to holding her markers or crayons at an angle and the marker tip on these is on the bottom. I love the shape of them and the bottoms are weighted so they turn marker side up no matter how she sets them down. Isaac loved coloring with them too. They hold true to crayola's wonderful washable product. I was worried at first because it tells you to tap the marker a few times on the paper to get the ink flowing and when I did the purple one it left a big ink puddle. I was so afraid they were just going to run ink everywhere. They didn't however and the pink and yellow ones didn't start out the same so it must have been something with the purple one. The other thing I love is there are no lids to worry about. I don't have to worry about losing them and markers drying out because that is what they are meant to do and then you just tap them on the paper to get them going again. I would buy them again. I am actually going to get the "boy" colors. Stay tuned for more reviews.
No comments:
Post a Comment