I can't believe my little guy is 5 years old! He was so excited for his birthday this year. He could hardly wait for it to come and he was sad when the day was over. Jeff and I have a tradition that we take them out to breakfast on their birthday without the other sibling. Isaac chose IHOP.
Then after breakfast we take them to Toys R Us to use their gift card from Toys R Us birthday club (it's $3 and it's perfect for the kids to use on something they want). Isaac has had his eye on some boats (little pull string racing in the pool type boats) so that's what he got with his gift card.
He was so cute about opening presents and made sure to involve Gracie and let her help. He has turned into a great big brother. Quite the shock since he was not a Gracie fan when she first joined our family.
Isaac wanted a Monster Truck Cake and Jeff wanted to build it so I said go for it. It turned out really good and Isaac loved it! Good job Dad.
I can't believe how smart he is and all the new things he is learning every day. He is reading and sounding out words, he has just learned to whistle and LOVES to practice ALL the time, he is so good with Gracie and they have turned into the best of friends. He loves preschool but is very excited for Kindergarten. Isaac loves primary especially singing time. He loves it when they get to sing in sacrament meeting. He is 4 feet tall! and growing by the minute. He is so handsome and is my best little buddy. I love you Isaac. Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
It looks like he had a fun birthday!
cute cake.. and I like the gift card idea for bdays... then they get excited and can get something they LOVE. He's a handsome boy.
Post a Comment