I know I've been behind on my blog for quite some time. It only gets worse because the longer I wait the bigger the challenge seems to be. I haven't even downloaded pictures since my last real post so I decided to do that just now to jumpstart me. I think it may have made it seem impossible. I have 783 new pictures being loaded right now and I have another memory card in my other camera. I don't even want to know! I'm mostly just going to hit big events like birthdays, Aunt Sam visiting and that sort of stuff so I have it on here for our blog book. So hang on while I get caught up. My goal is to do a catch up post and a current post a day so hopefully it won't be too bad.
Side note~ Yes I am still going private, thanks for all the comments. I'm getting everyone's emails put in. You'll all understand why once I do it. Thanks! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment