I never thought we would make it to this point! I wanted to but with how my doctors were and the complications I've had after the scare around 24 weeks I never imagined I'd make it another 10+ weeks. I'm glad they have gone by fast but at the same time it makes me sad that this is almost over. I've finally been feeling better and really enjoying being pregnant like I did with Isaac and Gracie. I love having this time that it's just me and the baby 24/7. It's like our own little secret club with our own little inside jokes when this baby wakes up at 11 pm and decides to have a kick boxing class with my ribs. I am so, so grateful that I get to experience this and I wouldn't trade all the puking, doctors appointments, and being tired. I just can't believe it's almost time to meet this little person.
Isaac and Gracie are so excited and have loved this past week of buying things for the baby and getting everything ready. I'm excited to see their little faces and see what they really think when this baby gets here.
We are doing a guess game. Leave your guess of the baby's gender, weight, height, birthday and time and we'll get your guess in the envelope. So far the winner just gets bragging rights but I might come up with something fun for a prize. We'll see how crazy our house is after this little one makes his/her appearance.
To help with the guesses (only fair my family got this info so I think everyone should) Isaac was born on his due date and weighed 8lb 8oz and was 22 1/2" long. Gracie was born just over a week early (like 8 or nine days) and she weighed 7 lbs 7oz and was 21 inches long.
3 comments:
I'm guessing November 5th in the evening hours and the little BOY will weigh 8 lbs. 2 oz. and be 21" long.
PS I'm so excited for you guys and can't believe you enjoy being pregnant! Good for you :)
I'm only a week behind you! That's awesome that you are doing so well in your pregnancy. I am so happy for you and your family!
You are almost done!!! We are excited for you! Good luck with everything,
Post a Comment