I had angioplasty again on Tuesday. I went into the hospital Monday afternoon and got home Wednesday afternoon. I think it was the shortest stay ever but felt like the longest. A certain little person was not happy to have her momma disappear. She's making sure I make up for all the lost cuddles and for all the feedings she had to take from a bottle. I'm loving. every. minute. I'll be back with more when I'm not typing with one hand. Thank you for all the prayers and love. They work! and I can feel them. I know it's because of prayers and angels that everything went how it did.
5 comments:
So glad you are doing well Lara!
I'm a little late on this, but I really hope that you have recovered well and are enjoying your little ones. :)
Well, here's to a speedy recovery. :) Enjoy those newborn cuddles while they last.
For some reason, your blog updates showed up on my feed today, from this post, clear back before 4th of July! Weird.
Again Lara- you are an amazing woman.. with such a cute family. I hope things continue to go well for you... you are always in my prayers. :) good luck and enjoy sweet lucie
Post a Comment