
From our family to yours we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year. There is something wonderful about this time of year with a newborn in our home. Its a new experience for us and I am loving it.
There is a sweet spirit she brings to our home. I am especially thankful for my Heavenly Father this year and the knowledge I have that he knows who I am and has a plan for me and our little family. I feel so blessed.
Thank you to all of our wonderful family and friends that have supported and loved us through this past year. We appreciate each and every one of you.
Merry Christmas
3 comments:
Cute family picture.
I love that family picture!!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family.
I got a little behind on reading everyone's blogs. Lucie is absolutly GORGEOUS!!!! Congratulations, you guys. She looks so much like Isaac. How are the kids adjusting to the new baby? Hope you're feeling well!!!
Post a Comment