Sept 17, 1979 Lara 3 days old (Love the hair dad :)
March 13, 1983 Lara 3 years old, Terha 6 weeks
Oh Sam how I miss you!

Sam was born when I was almost 10 years old so as far as I'm concerned she's as much my baby as she is my mom's. With that big of an age difference I remember her growing up and taking care of her. I remember being so excited when we got to help feed her baby food. Terha and I always fought over who's turn it was.
I think I have just done a bad thing. Now I've dug out my box of old pictures. I love pictures and really want to do something cool with all of these. So the rest of my Sunday is going to be spent walking down memory lane.
1 comment:
I want to hear your ICU story. What happened?
Post a Comment