From the moment Lucie was born (I hadn't even seen her) everyone was telling me how she looked just like her sister. That gave me an image in my head so when I saw pictures of her (I was dying to see her so Jeff showed me pictures on the camera, THANK HEAVENS for digital!) she was nothing like I expected. She was/is beautiful but I could not see how people thought she looked like Gracie. Even still people at first glance say how much she looks like her sister. I've only had one or two people say otherwise. I think it's her coloring that throw people off. She has the exact same coloring Gracie did when she was born. She has the same hair line, hair color and skin tones. The features however are a different story.
Gracie (1 week) Lucie (5 1/2 weeks) Isaac (5 weeks)
And just for size comparison this was Gracie at around 5 weeks. That girl liked her food and I must have been producing straight cream or something! I tried to put the blessing bracelet on Lucie that Gracie wore (it hid in her little rolls on her) and on Lucie it fell right off. There wasn't even a chance of it staying on. I love seeing how different my girls are.
1 comment:
I don't see Gracie in Lucie! I think she looks like Issac!! Hope you guys are all doing well! Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment