Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The swing set is up and running. It only took Jeff that afternoon to get it together and my kids love it. I have some pictures but my camera broke so I have to figure out a way to get them on here. We have been busy getting our yard all cleaned up. I've been teasing Jeff that we were the white trash neighbors that everyone hated.
Gracie has been very busy and doing so many new things. She thinks she needs to do everything her brother does and more. She has no fear and I call her my wild child. She started climbing the slide so now I have to watch her every second.
I have been calling around to preschools for Isaac in the fall. I cannot believe he is old enough to be starting preschool. Now I just need to decide if I am going to do preschool or joy school. I know Jenny does joy school but any pro and cons from anybody? I would really appreciate all the input I can get.
I also need to go get him enrolled in swimming lessons. Although Abby taught him how to blow bubbles in the swimming pool and how to do the doggy paddle so he shouldn't need any more than that. She is the best little nanna. A swim teacher, a vacuum , a pillow.
I'll try to get the pictures on this week. No promises though.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

The thing I like most about Joy School is that I get to be with my kids most of the time (as a helper or the teacher). We work with Bentley at home on reading, math, etc., and I think it's more important for him to be a kid and have fun than to have a rigorous preschool experience. jmho Plus, preschool can get pretty $$$. :)