I've pretty much decided I will never have the pictures of Gracie like I do of Isaac. Not because I don't try to take them but because she never holds still. In all the pictures I try to take she is just a big blur. I'm sure part of that has to do with the camera I have and someday I would love to have a super fast, nice camera but for now the one I have will have to do. Gracie is always on the move. I wish I could just have a video camera running on her all the time.
***K just to add to this story as I was typing this all of a sudden my screen went blank and I freaked out because I was sure our computer had died. No, Gracie, had ever so quietly gotten behind the computer desk and pulled out the power cord from the wall. I told her NO, took the cord from her and plugged it back in. She just laughed at me and went on her way to find something else to get into.***
Anyone who is around Gracie knows what I am talking about. She is into any and everything. She doesn't sit still and look at any one thing for more than 5 seconds. She LOVES books and will sit and look at books for a few minutes but not the same book. She goes through a whole pile. She can have my house torn apartment in nothing flat. She loves to climb on everything. She has no fear of heights. I found her the other day hanging from the fireplace mantle.
No comments:
Post a Comment