
I wish these pictures showed just how bad my foot looked. These pictures are evidence that Mountain Home is NOT a good place to stop on your way home from Boise. Jeff asked if I wanted to stop in Mountain Home or wait until Twin. I said is there anything in Mountain Home besides a trailer park. Now I'm sorry if any of you are from there, or have family there, or know someone there. I really have nothing personal against the town. For some reason whenever I hear Mountain Home I have a visual of a trailer park with an on ramp and off ramp. Well with a screaming 20 month old the closer of the two won and Mountain Home it was. Well long story short the gas station/burger king has not been updated in a REALLY long time. Isaac and I went to go potty before we hit the road and on our way out I opened the door with my paper towel, like always (touching bathroom doors completely grosses me out!) and I went to stick my foot in front of the door to prop it so Isaac could go out and the door had a huge metal door stop type thing that rammed right into the side of my foot. It took all I had to not say any naughty words and to walk out of there with Isaac without crying. I got to the car and Jeff was putting Gracie in and I looked down at my foot and there was a huge knot on it. I'm pretty sure it's a broken blood vessel. That happened on Monday and today my foot is still really bruised and swollen, not to mention very sore. As long as I don't wear shoes it's all good which I'm completely fine with anyway but it's hard to leave the house out into foot deep snow with no shoes. I will post about the better part of our trip tomorrow.
3 comments:
ouch! sooo sorry about your foot. i hope it heals quickly.
Holy Yowzer! That looks terrible! I hope it starts to feel better soon.
Oh, I'm late to this, so sorry! That's horrible! Hope it's feeling better by now!
Post a Comment