Saturday, February 23, 2008
Miss Busy's Hair
Little Miss' hair has a mind of it's own. It is so dry especially with all this crazy cold weather we have been having. I just really don't know what to do with it. It's so pretty when it's just washed and has conditioner in it and it has dried on it's own. That all goes to crazy town as soon as she goes to sleep or has to get into her car seat. I love her curls. They fit her wild and crazy personality. I just wish there was some sort of training on how to take care of them. Well today while the boys were playing Wii I decided to see what her hair would look like straight. I knew it would be mullet like because I can tell when I am washing it how long the back is. When it's curly though it all looks the same length so I can't really cut it. Here's some pictures of our beauty parlor creations.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok - i love her face in that last picture. too funny. the ones of you and gracie together are great! you both look wonderful!
So cute! I love the straight haired mullet. Sometimes that's how I feel my hair is. I love little girls in pigtails though. What a doll!
Post a Comment