Her stylin new jacket from Grandpa Furniss
She will climb anything! I've gotten used to her climbing up on the table and the kitchen counter but when she climbs the computer chair it scares me to death because it swivels and rocks. I think that's why she loves it. She just laughs the entire time. She will climb up as high as she can and make it rock. I just know one day its going to tip over and then I will be posting pictures of her stitches.
She loves to "drive" the car. She knows where the windshield wipers are and the turn signal and she will sit and drive and signal and clean the windshield forever if you let her. We are so in trouble when she gets older. Between the driving and the talking on the phone.
This was on the way home from Boise and my love for my ipod grew a million times. I totally understand now why parents would get their kids one. For Gracie she will just have to live with having her own folder on mine but the primary songs on my ipod were the only thing that kept her from screaming the whole way home from Boise. It was the longest ride home ever. Between her not wanting to be in the car and my foot we were so over it. She's fine in the car as long as it's not night time. We didn't plan our ride home very well so we got to stop every five seconds and listen to her scream in between stops and primary songs.
4 comments:
what a cutie!
jonah loves mindy's ipod,too. anything that helps w/ car rides is wonderful!
That computer chair picture scared me! Wow! She is so cute though - and that jacket really is stylin.
Takes after her mother a little.
the pictures are cute.
She is so cute! I love the attitude she is exuding!!
Post a Comment