Friday, March 07, 2008

GRRR!

I am so frustrated so if you don't see me around on the internet for a bit this is why. I think we have a virus. Jeff says no it's not a virus. If it's not a virus my lovely computer just decided last night to delete my entire profile. You know at windows when you check your little Lara box to log you in to all of your settings, preferences, favorite lists, things you've downloaded. Yeah, all gone! So I'm so grumpy. Not only do I not have my favorites list that has all of my websites I visit and some things I wanted to buy or make but my passwords and login information is gone as well. I know I probably shouldn't store that stuff but as many places as I have to log into for school and what not it made my life so much easier so now I have to figure out which place was which login and password. This might just frustrate me past the point of trying. I think I have Jeff talked into having the computer doctor come look so maybe he can save something for me.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

i'm soooo sorry. computer problems are yucky. hope yours can be fixed. {fingers crossed}

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry. That's the worst. You should ask Tam for advice, she might be able to help!

Shelly said...

Good luck with finding the sneaky culprit.....