Monday, March 24, 2008

Modbe Giveaway

I am doing this raffle through my email contacts and I decided to open it up to my blog as well.
Several Ways to Enter the Raffle for a $20 Gift Card...
Now through April 15, 2008...

1. Leave a comment and link this contest on your blog for one ticket.
If you link here from a different blog leave their name in your comment for an additional ticket for each of you. (If your blog is private be sure to invite me so I can come on over and contact you if you win)


I am also having an open house on Saturday. If you didn't get the email get ahold of me and I will give you time and directions. enchanted[dot]tales[at]hotmail[dot]com and come and try on the new swim suits and get more chances to win!

If you would like to order online visit here

9 comments:

Heather Inns said...

Thank you for your comment. You are a sweet heart. I think I will be able to come to your open house but I might be a little late. I will let you know for sure.

ivygirl said...

wait do i get a ticket for leaving a comment...

heres my comment

your the bomb!!!

Leslie said...

i want to win! thanks for telling me about this. i guess i'll post it on my blog, but that will majorly decrease my chances of winning!!

look for it on a room somewhere. :)

Lexi said...

Can I enter even if I don't know you? This is just what I need! I was going to buy a swim suit from Modbe within the next few days and this would be so helpful!

P.S. I found this through Leslie who I found through Google Reader.

What fun!

Lara said...

Of course! Please anyone and everyone enter! The more the merrier.

Shelly said...

I want in too!! I love raffles like this.....I'll post a link today on my blog!

Erika said...

ooo, I do so love free stuff!

Amy said...

Ooh! I've always wanted to try Modbe... but us Midwesterners are SO slow to catch on with fashion! I found your contest through Shelly... and I'll post you on my blog. I'll invite you and will also share this contest on my blog too!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I checked Amy's blog! I hope I hope I get it. I have always wanted to try Modbe!