Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break

Well my online break is nearing an end. I can say I have found the things that I have missed and found the things that I can live without. The computer doctor still hasn't come so I do very little on the computer which explains my lack of blogging. I have found myself writing posts in my head however. Now if I could just download those to here I would be set. We had a great Easter. The kids were so fun. We got in some kite flying on Saturday along with the coloring of the eggs. Besides school and family I haven't been doing much else. This week is spring break for ISU so for me that means catch up on my classes and everything else. I will try to post pictures of the past few weeks sometime. You'll probably being seeing a million posts all on the same day. :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

i've missed your posts! hope your computer gets fixed soon!