I don't think we are doing anything overly special. St. Patty's day is one holiday I don't really get into. Probably sad I'm sure. So here is a picture from last month for you to enjoy.
Lara, Your kids are so cute!! I love being able to see how your family is doing. I talked to Susan yesterday and told her she needed to jump over and check out your blog.
hey, it was good to hear from you. We changed our phone number a few weeks ago, I would give it to you but I don't want it prodcasted all over the internet. Patty's is still the same so if you call her i will tell her to give it to you. Are you still in your parents old house, next time I come to Idaho Falls I will stop by and say hi! talk to you later! Susan
5 comments:
Lara, Your kids are so cute!! I love being able to see how your family is doing. I talked to Susan yesterday and told her she needed to jump over and check out your blog.
I don't remember if I gave you my blog address yet. If not, here it is.
bsbunch.blogspot.com
hey, it was good to hear from you. We changed our phone number a few weeks ago, I would give it to you but I don't want it prodcasted all over the internet. Patty's is still the same so if you call her i will tell her to give it to you. Are you still in your parents old house, next time I come to Idaho Falls I will stop by and say hi!
talk to you later!
Susan
Lara, your hair looks gorgeous!!! I cut SIX inches off mine, and I can't tell you how sad I am about it. Seeing yours makes me even more sad. ;)
Sky I have always been jealous of your hair. You always look beautiful!
Post a Comment