Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break

The kids and I just got back from a mini getaway to Boise to visit with family. It was so nice for a couple of days to just hang out. The kids love all of their cousins over there and are always sad to come home. Since we went the weekend before spring break we still have all this week to relax and get my to do list done. I need to do some MAJOR de-junking and cleaning. I also think it's really sad that I've lived in this house for 8 years and I still don't have anything hung on the walls. I need a decorator to come do it for me. I just don't know where to start so it feels like a huge project to me. Any ideas? And you local ladies where do you shop for your home decorations?

1 comment:

Steve and Katie said...

do you have a fireplace? or a big open wall? cut a big saying out of vinyl with your cricket, slap that on there, take a new family picture and hang it under the saying. That'll get you started....you will be suprised how addicting it becomes to make your house more cozy. The ideas will start to flood in!