Monday, March 02, 2009

Modbe Swim Suit Giveaway!



I am giving away a Modbe suit. To enter go to A Room Somewhere and leave a comment of your favorite suit. If you are going to order put in party number 1386 after your credit card information. It will give you 10% off if you order 3 or more items. I will do another drawing for all orders placed on that party number for the hostess credit.
Good LUCK!

2 comments:

Heather Inns said...

If I comment twice does that mean I get my name put in twice? J/K but, I hope I win.

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey Lara,
long time no talk. you are looking as beautiful as ever oh, what a surprise! I cannot believe you have been married 10 years, your getting old. I am so glad to hear that you are doing good and all is well with you and your family. say hey to your family for me.
love
Susan Clements