Yeah so there is no hiding the belly right now. I have swelled up like a balloon the past few days. My feet are huge. My flip flops are leaving indents on my feet. I wish a picture did them justice. They hurt so bad. It's going to be a long summer. I felt the baby move for the first time yesterday. I think I've felt it before then but I could for sure tell yesterday that's what it was. That is probably my favorite part of being pregnant and since I'm experiencing all the fun puking and swelling this time that gives me something to look forward to.
2 comments:
I had no idea you were even prego! That is so exciting!! Wow, I'm just finding out and within the next week or two you will know what it is! Congrats Lara!!
You are still so adorably tiny! I am very sorry about the swelling. That's just awful.
Post a Comment