After the fun outside we went in and Gracie and I cuddled up with a blanket and enjoyed a nice nap while Isaac played Wii with Papa. I woke up not feeling great so the kids and I headed home to have dinner and relax. When I asked the kids what they wanted for dinner Gray said Mac n cheese and Isaac picked PB sandwich. Both choices made me laugh. Gracie always picks mac n cheese if she gets a choice for a meal but she doesn't really like it or eat it that well. Isaac is really my child. He loves peanut butter as much as I do and will eat it any chance he gets. (Plus if you ever see him sleep you will know he's just like his mamma.) Isaac is getting so grown up and independent despite my protesting. I'm not sure I like having my baby all grown up and able to do everything on his own. He asked if he could make his sandwich and with how I am feeling I said sure. I wanted to cry the entire time watching him. How do they grow up so fast? I wish I could just freeze time and enjoy each stage as long as possible. He finished making his sandwich, took a bite and quickly declared it was the best sandwich ever. Isn't he so cute!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Saturday Fun
This morning we went out with my mom to the church farm to pick up boxes of potatoes for everybody. I guess Gracie was expecting an animal farm because when my mom and I got back in the van from loading the potatoes the tears started. It was the sadest/cutest thing. When I asked her what the matter was she kept crying and said she wanted to go to the farm and see the animals. She really was meant to live on a farm. She loves the animals and bugs and nothing scares her. She loves the wide open and being able to play in the dirt and help with the animals. I don't see a full farm in our future but I would like some land for them to run around on and maybe some chickens and a pig. Maybe being the key word there! After the farm we went to Lowes and picked up some plants for our garden. We planted seeds a few weeks ago and most everything has started to sprout despite all the flooding but there were a few things that didn't make their appearance so we went and bought starts for them. The kids loved helping Makah plant her flower baskets and new flowers in her flower beds despite the rain. I think we are learning just to keep on doing whatever whether it's raining or not since it seems to always be wet lately.




After the fun outside we went in and Gracie and I cuddled up with a blanket and enjoyed a nice nap while Isaac played Wii with Papa. I woke up not feeling great so the kids and I headed home to have dinner and relax. When I asked the kids what they wanted for dinner Gray said Mac n cheese and Isaac picked PB sandwich. Both choices made me laugh. Gracie always picks mac n cheese if she gets a choice for a meal but she doesn't really like it or eat it that well. Isaac is really my child. He loves peanut butter as much as I do and will eat it any chance he gets. (Plus if you ever see him sleep you will know he's just like his mamma.) Isaac is getting so grown up and independent despite my protesting. I'm not sure I like having my baby all grown up and able to do everything on his own. He asked if he could make his sandwich and with how I am feeling I said sure. I wanted to cry the entire time watching him. How do they grow up so fast? I wish I could just freeze time and enjoy each stage as long as possible. He finished making his sandwich, took a bite and quickly declared it was the best sandwich ever. Isn't he so cute!




After the fun outside we went in and Gracie and I cuddled up with a blanket and enjoyed a nice nap while Isaac played Wii with Papa. I woke up not feeling great so the kids and I headed home to have dinner and relax. When I asked the kids what they wanted for dinner Gray said Mac n cheese and Isaac picked PB sandwich. Both choices made me laugh. Gracie always picks mac n cheese if she gets a choice for a meal but she doesn't really like it or eat it that well. Isaac is really my child. He loves peanut butter as much as I do and will eat it any chance he gets. (Plus if you ever see him sleep you will know he's just like his mamma.) Isaac is getting so grown up and independent despite my protesting. I'm not sure I like having my baby all grown up and able to do everything on his own. He asked if he could make his sandwich and with how I am feeling I said sure. I wanted to cry the entire time watching him. How do they grow up so fast? I wish I could just freeze time and enjoy each stage as long as possible. He finished making his sandwich, took a bite and quickly declared it was the best sandwich ever. Isn't he so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isaac looks so grown up! Stop him!!!
Whew! Sounds busy, but a lot of fun. That is so cute that Gracie wanted to see animals on the farm. She is so adorable. Issac is such a big boy making his own sandwich!
Post a Comment