Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Cavity Free

Gray getting her teeth cleaned. (Sorry I can't figure out how to flip the picture. On my file it's right side up but blogger is flipping it.)

Isaac getting his teeth picture taken

Gray watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

The panoramic picture. I was shocked she got up there and held still. (Isaac went first so it made her want to do it even more.)


Isaac getting his fluoride treatment. He's really not as unhappy as he looks. He's just very into the show he was watching and I was bugging him by trying to get him to look at me.

The kids had their very first dentist appointments on Tuesday. They did great! I was worried about Gray but I have been talking this up and how exciting it was for about a week plus her seeing Isaac do everything made her want to also. We found out that Gray has some teeth missing. We were guessing that but her teeth came in in such a weird order and so late that we weren't for sure on whether they were late coming in or if she just doesn't have them. They are not there and the dentist can't see a permanent one waiting either. He said she's still little enough that it may not have formed yet or she just might not have that tooth.

No comments: