Monday, August 13, 2007

Conversation

Last night at dinner at my mom's house
Grandpa G: Isaac do you want to say the blessing on the food?
Isaac: No, I can't say the prayer, you have to say the prayer, I'm full of poop.

Turns out if your full of poop it gets you out of praying. I'm just thankful he said poop and not the other word. I'm still trying to figure out where he came up with that.

5 comments:

Anna said...

How funny! My Maggie would do something like that!

Anonymous said...

It was very funny!! It was very hard trying to keep a straight face. Isaac was being so serious and all the adults were laughing hysterically on the inside.....Kids do say the darndest things....But you have to love them.

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious! Sounds like something my kids would say.

Erika said...

Too funny.

P.S. When you get a chance, could you email me your mailing address for your PIF gift exchange gift. There is a link to email me in the upper right hand corner of my blog.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is too funny and certainly an excuse I haven't heard before.