
So the other night the kids and I decided to go swimming. On the way to the pool we stopped by McDonald's and got some dinner. Every once in awhile a Big Mac just sounds good so I got one. We went to the place to go swimming and sat in the car and ate our dinner. Well sitting there eating I noticed I was getting some REALLY rude looks from people. Come on, who hasn't eaten in their car! Who hasn't fed their kids dinner in the car? I took another bite of my Mac that was tasting oh so good at the moment and then I looked up and realized where we were.

I had a good laugh and realized why all those people were angry. They had just worked their butts off and I'm sitting in my car enjoying a good ol Big Mac. This is where I take the kids swimming because we have memberships so it's free. They have a great outdoor pool that the kids absolutely love.
2 comments:
Funny-totally something I would do!
That's so hilarious! The only thing that would have been better is if you were outside the local Weight Watchers meeting lol.
Post a Comment