The sipahh's were a HUGE hit. Isaac was a little hesitant at first. He didn't believe that it was chocolate milk when he watched me pour regular milk. Now he's been bringing me the box of them all day asking for this kind of chocolate milk. I am a huge fan of the strawberry. Next on the list to try is cookies and cream. I think I will pass on the banana. Just something about that is really weird to me.
2 comments:
your a freak, lol... i am NOW just getting to readign your bloggy hee hee... I will be better about posting...
Oh by the way you need to help to make my blog all cutesy like yours...
Oh yeah where are you? Im at work and am SOOOO bored...
My kids are still bugging me for those! Maybe I'll have to break down and buy the dumb things. lol.
Post a Comment