Monday, April 21, 2008

Here I am

Wow where did the week go?!!! I sit down to blog and see it's been a week since my last post. All I can say is it's crazy around here and will be until finals are over in a few weeks. I have Gracie's birthday, a baby shower for my sister, Isaac's birthday and finals and projects over the next 2 1/2 weeks. If I survive all of that I'll be great. So if I'm MIA every few days over the next few weeks you know why.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

good luck w/ finals and the shower! hope everything goes well. :)

Dave & Melissa said...

Wow, you sure keep yourself busy! Good luck with everything. Things here have been hectic too. The kids are having a bit of a hard time adjusting. The move, news of a new baby, etc, have flipped their world upside down. Hopefully we'll all settle into our new routine soon. Have a great day!
Melissa