Monday, April 14, 2008
Reminder
Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow (Tuesday) is the dreaded tax day. I will be mailing off my state taxes tomorrow afternoon. We e-file our federal to get the return faster but I didn't want to pay $17 to e-file to get $12 back from state. Plus at our local post offices they have pizza and drinks and give aways in the parking lot as you drive through to mail you taxes off so it's like a reward for procrastinating. Tomorrow is also the deadline to enter my Modbe $20 gift card giveaway. So far I have 11 entries so the chances for people are looking pretty good. After tomorrow is also when I will be going private with my family blog so don't forget to leave a comment with your email so I can get you added if you want to be. Have a great tax day and look for another giveaway on my other blog beginning Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Tax Day!! Don't forget to add me to your list to view your private blog. i assumed you would, but I don't want to be left out!! (Also, I need to know how you watermark your pics!)
happy tax day! :)
Post a Comment