Well here I go. I'm making my big announcement, I'm going private again. I didn't think I would. I hate being paranoid and thinking the worst but when it comes to my kids and family I need to be that way. So for the safety of my children and family I will be making this blog private as soon as my Modbe giveaway is over. So if you would like to be invited please leave me a comment and if I don't have your email address you can either leave that in your comment or email me at enchanted[dot]tales[at]hotmail[dot]com
I love making friends and meeting new people through blogging which is why I have decided to do two blogs. This one will be dedicated and strictly family and pictures of my kids. The other one is my personal blog and it will be more about me and the things I enjoy and my world as a mom, wife, student and woman. So come on over to my new blog www.myenchantedtales.blogspot.com and enjoy! PS look forward to another giveaway on my new blog after the 15th!
5 comments:
make sure to add me! :)
Hey there! Don't forget me...studio.ck@hotmail.com
I want an invite!
tallenngu@gmail.com
Make sure to add me too!
kforrey@hotmail.com...love ya!
Kate
me, you have mine
Post a Comment