Saturday, September 06, 2008

Fair

I was able to get to the fair this year. We were invited by Terha and Drew to go Friday but Gracie had the flu so we stayed home. She still wasn't 100% on Saturday but I knew she would love seeing the animals and boy did she. Here's some photo's of our day.
I bought me an ear of corn (my favorite) and offered Gracie a bit. Yeah well you can see how the sharing went after that.



Yes this is really just ONE bunny. He must really like him some food!

Gracie and Grandpa staring at the ginormous bunny.

Isaac laughing. At what you might ask. Well it was one of the two mooing in the next two pictures.



Then after the animals I wanted to get some scone bites (my other favorite).

Yeah, well you can see who ended up with those.


The purchase of the day came from a recomendation from my friend Tami. Isaac was sad that he couldn't go to the demoltion derby and I ran into Tami. She told me to go buy him a potato gun. So we did and that was the best $3 I have ever spent. He's had a ton of fun with it and I must say I've had just as much fun.



No comments: