Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kids say the Funniest Things!

A few days ago I found Isaac and Gracie playing in the dog food container on the back porch. Gracie had some in her mouth (YUCK!) and I told them "don't eat dog food or you might turn into a dog." So right now Isaac and Gracie are up to the table finishing up their dinner and I catch Gracie feeding Abby out of the corner of my eye so I say "Gracie, please don't feed the dogs. They have their own food." To which Isaac replies "will they turn into little kids if they eat our food?"
"No buddy, Abby just will keep getting fatter." (Abby's on a bit of a weight loss program.She gained a million pounds , like the rest of us, while we were in NY)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Love the way kids mind's work!

Dave & Melissa said...

Hehehehehe, aren't kids great??? Have you guys adjusted back to "normal" life since your return from NY? I hope things are going well for ya! As far as the sod goes, we got it from a guy Dave used to work for out in Teton. His name is Kelly, but I don't remember the name of the sod farm. How many can there be in Teton, right? Hahaha. Dave thinks it's Teton Turff. Try that. We just got the end cuts, which discounts the price. It's a bit of a puzzle to put together, but it's not bad. Good luck with your yard!