I'm not sure quite when he all of a sudden became such a little man but looking at these pictures makes me wonder where my baby went. I really didn't think I would have a hard time at all taking him to preschool. He did preschool last year and I was fine. I think this summer has made me super attached to my kiddos. As I was driving away I just lost it. It was so hard. I missed my tiny man. I am going to have to keep busy for the two hours he is gone to keep my mind off of him being gone. I am so proud of him and what a good kid he is. He has the sweetest personality and cares about everyone. He just wants to help in anyway he can and he wants everyone to be happy. I have learned so much from him. I love being around him because of the spirit he carries with him. He is truly one of Heavenly Fathers tender spirits that was sent here to teach others. I'm thankful he gets to be a part of our family and I just hope I can learn all that he can teach me.
There is nothing more rewarding as a mom than going to pick up your child from school and have them come running out towards you waving at you like you are a star. He was so excited to tell me about his day. His favorite part was writing his name and playing with new friends. I hope he has a great year!
3 comments:
So Cute! Looks like you guys had an awesome summer.
Cute pictures. It looks like he loved his first day of school.
it looks like he had a great time. it's hard to have them gone. i really miss bentley now that he's gone all day . . .
Post a Comment