Saturday, June 14, 2008

Diaper Tip



Yes she is cute but the child makes me tired. Tonight I guess she found a penny somewhere and I saw her put it in her mouth so I told her to take it out and give it to me. As I walk toward her what does she do. She looks right at me and SWALLOWS IT!! just so I couldn't take it from her. So now what do I do. Tell Jeff that if he changes her diapers for the next 3 days there may be a tip in one of them and let him be surprised or do I need to seek medical attention/intervention. I swear this child makes me ask questions I never thought I would have to. Its a good thing I love her to pieces and have totally, completely enjoyed kissing and hugging her and her brother every minute of every day for the past two weeks. That is my full time summer job. To give out mommy hugs and kisses. It's so nice not having to do anything else except hold and play with my babies. The world should be like this everyday. Now I just get to look forward to diaper patrol for my cash reward.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

oh boy. good luck w/ that one! hope you find the penny soon.